The reception of applicants for the EuroMedMig Ph.D. Summer School 2021 is now open! Please visit EuroMedMig Web News for all the details.
The main objective of this IMISCOE Summer School is to provide an intensive course promoting Mediterranean Migration Studies, whilst engaging students through multi-dynamic activities including lectures, roundtables, documentary screening as well as PhD-workshops.
Further, multi-disciplinarity, multi-topics, multi-methodologies and multi-sited coverage will be ensured, one important way this will be done is through the inclusion of narratives from the South providing new views, voices, and perspectives.
We encourage you to read the EuroMedMig Ph.D. Summer School 2021 brochure carefully. As it contains a detailed description of the course content, schedule, participants and important deadlines.
When and where
- It will take place on the 28th of June to the 3rd of July 2021 at Pompeu Fabra University, Ciutadella Campus in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
Who can apply
- Ph.D. students in the early stage of their Ph.D., who are still designing their research proposal on Mediterranean Migration
How to apply
- You must fill out the application form and provide all requested documents listed on the EuroMedMig Ph.D. Summer School 2021 brochure. Documents must be sent to: Euromedmig@upf.edu (Subject: SUBMISSION PhD SUMMER COURSE 2020)
Deadline for reception of candidates
- January 4th, 2020, closes at midnight (CET)
About the activity
This is an initiative of the EuroMedMig IMISCOE Regional Network funded by IMISCOE. It is also an activity within a three-year (2019-2022) Erasmus+ Jean Monnet Network Program (Project Reference:611260-EPP-1-2019-1-ES-EPPJMO-NETWORK) entitled “Mapping European Mediterranean Migration Studies” (Acronym: EUMedMi) and coordinated by GRITIM-UPF.
- Academic Coordination: Luisa Faustini (GRITIM-UPF) Luisa.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Coordination: Carmen Itzel Ruiz (GRITIM-UPF) Carmenitzel.email@example.com
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.