We are committed to making Elmhurst University an affordable option for students from around the globe.
That’s why we offer unusually generous merit-based scholarships to international students. Depending on whether you’re applying as a first-year student or a transfer, you may be eligible for merit awards worth as much as $20,000 each year.
Elmhurst awards merit scholarships on the basis of several factors, including academic achievement, artistic talent and membership in the United Church of Christ. The University also awards international student grants to help support the cost of tuition.
No separate scholarship application is required—we make award decisions based on your application for admission to the University.
Scholarships for F-1 First-Year Students
International Chairman’s Award
- $20,000 awarded to any first-year (freshman) student who will study at Elmhurst
International Discovery Award
- Between $1,000 and $5,000 based on academic merit
Scholarships for F-1 Transfer Students
(Currently Studying Outside the United States)
Ranging from $8,000–$17,000
- Excellence: $17,000
- Achievement: $13,000
- Recognition: $10,000
- Heritage: $8,000
Transfer International Discovery Award
- $5,000 to any student transferring university credit
Scholarships for F-1 Graduate Students
International Graduate Scholarship
- $5,000 upon admission to a graduate program
Scholarships for Collegiate Immersion Summer Program Students
- Secondary school students applying to the Collegiate Immersion Program may be eligible for scholarships between $500 and $1,000 upon application to the CIP program based on the student’s video and transcript.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: