MBS International Student Study Award
The aim of the Massey Business School, International Student Study Award (“the Award”) is to attract top-achieving new international students enrolling in full-time business Programme on the Manawatu or Wellington campuses at Massey University.
The Award will be based on academic merit at the discretion of the selection committee. The Awards may be awarded annually, and will be to the value of $5,000 per 120 credits enrolled, for up to the total credit value of the Programme.
• Undergraduate Programme maximum $15,000
• Postgraduate Programme maximum $10,000
The total number of new awards to be awarded each year is subject to approval by the Massey Business School Executive Team.
Applicants must be:
• The recipient must be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by Massey Business School and subject to the programme being available at the Manawatu or Wellington campuses
• Recipients must be enrolled at the Manawatu or Wellington campus as "internal" students (who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode). Students enrolling as distance or mixed mode delivery (combination of Internal and Distance courses) will not be eligible to apply
• Continuation of the award payment is subject to the recipient remaining in an eligible programme and campus
• The Award is subject to the recipient meeting all programme admission requirements
• For the purpose of this award, the academic merit is assessed as an admissions Grade Point Average determined by Massey University or equivalent measure, as determined by Massey University
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.