Scholarships of the Minister of Science and Higher Education
From October 1 to October 25, 2020, university rectors may submit applications for a scholarship for students with significant academic or artistic achievements related to studies, or significant sports achievements.
1. Legal basis
Granting minister's scholarships for students is regulated by the following provisions:
- art. 93 sec. 1-3, art. 359, art. 361 and art. 363 point 1 of the Act of July 20, 2018 - Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 85, as amended) and
- Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of April 1, 2019 on scholarships of the minister responsible for higher education and science for students and outstanding young scientists (Journal of Laws, item 658 and 2297).
2. Conditions for receiving the scholarship
2. 1. Conditions set out in the Act - Law on Higher Education and Science
The minister's scholarship may be awarded to students who demonstrate:
- significant academic or artistic achievements related to studies
- significant sports achievements.
A student studying several fields of study at the same time may receive a scholarship in only one field of study indicated by him.
The minister's scholarship is available for first-cycle, second-cycle and long-cycle studies.
The scholarship is not entitled to a student:
- if 6 years have elapsed since he began his studies,
- holding the professional title:
- Master's degree, Master's degree in engineering or equivalent,
- bachelor's degree, engineer or equivalent if he resumes undergraduate studies.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: