Online Seedstars World Competition
- Apply to the nearest local competition in the ecosystem where your startup has operations.
- The Seedstars team will evaluate all applications using a purpose-built algorithm - the Investment Readiness Score - to evaluate the viability of your startup.
- All applicants will receive their score and selection results by the end of August 2020.
Online Seedstars Academy
- Startups that meet all of the selection criteria will receive access Online Seedstars Academy in August
- Accepted startups will have 2 months to utilize a series of webinars, training materials, and articles created by the Seedstars Investment Team and network of mentors.
- Network with startups in your local ecosystem and exchange experiences with your peers.
- Seedstars Analysts will review all applications and select the finalists from each ecosystem.
- Startup finalists from each local competition will be invited for a 1-1 interview with the Seedstars team to showcase their MVP, user traction, and the scalability of their business model.
- One local winner will be selected to advance to the Regional Stage of the competition
- Technology startups, tech-enabled startups and/or early-stage companies
- Presence of a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Initial traction with users
- Operations based in the country/city of application
- No previous investments larger than USD 1M
- Pitch and application submitted in English
- Obligatory attendance to the preparatory online activities of the competition
- Maintenance of an active and responsive communication
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: