SanJose Plumbing Scholarship
Sanjose Plumbing Contractor introduced a scholarship program for those students who want to study in the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association of Orange County, Riverside, and San Bernardino (PHCC-ORSB) four-year Journeyman Plumbing Training Program.
This program is handled by the scholarship America and they are running many programs related to corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Awards will be given to the students without the discrimination of caste, colour, and religion.
- Those students are eligible for scholarships who are enrolled in high school, college or universities. The students who are studying and planning to graduate this year are also welcome to apply.
- The eligibility does apply to the United States citizen or is legal to the worker in the United States.
- A business employ or in membership with PHCC-ORSB are also eligible to apply
How To Appy For Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship all you have to follow some simple steps. The steps are detailed below:
- Apply for the scholarship by registering on the website. Do not forget to read all the terms and conditions before registering yourself. To register yourself you required the valid email address to signup or create the username or password.
- Applicants during the application process will be emailed. Emails will be sent to the username to the registered account that is registered via this website.
- Add Info@sanjoseplumbingcontractors.net to your contacts or address book and check your emails regularly.
- The application must be in a designed format. Application without proper format will not be considered. Appropriate punctuation and standard capital letters (SanJose, 12 Main Street, New York, NY) should be used.
- Double Check your request carefully before clicking the Submit button. Once submitted, you will no longer have access to your application.
- Once all the requirements of the request have been done, The Submit button will be available at the bottom of the Review Application page.
- It is recommended that you keep a copy of your request for your records. You will receive an email acknowledgement of your submitted request.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.