CONACYT National Scholarship
- The National Council for Science and Technology, offers tuition scholarships to full-time students enrolled in Master’s programs registered in the National Registry of Quality Graduate Programs.
- CETYS Universidad in it Business Administration Graduate Program, is registered in the National Registry of Quality Graduate Programs, which offers academic and tuition scholarships for a two-year period. Candidates may apply in January and August.
- CONACYT and CETYS’ invaluable investment in the generation of knowledge generates opportunities for mexican nationals and foreign students as well, enrolled in face to face master’s programs and with a full commitment towards their studies.
- Strategy and Business Competitiveness
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Dates: Apply in January or August
- Apply via our Graduate School Office
- Previous acceptance to our Graduate School is required
- This scholarship is reviewed by an institutional board and based on the candidate’s academic credentials, portfolio and profile. Amount of scholarships are variable per quarter and or academic year.
- Once the group of people admitted to the program is determined, CETYS will be given the task of selecting candidates to be postulated to CONACYT. This selection will be based on the analysis of each person’s profile.
- The Institution reserves the right to determine the number of candidates to be nominated, and who would participate in accordance with the assessment of the admission requirements submitted.
- Students granted this scholarships commit to continue to be enrolled for the entire duration of their graduate program, to pass every course and comply with the CONACYT and CETYS academic and institutional policies.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: