EARLY BIRD REWARD - UNDERGRADUATE
A 10% reduction is available to new international students beginning a full-time course in the academic year 2020-21 who hold an unconditional offer and pay 90% of gross tuition fees by 15 September 2020.
About the Award
New international students with unconditional offers for the academic year 2020-21 may receive a discount when paying their tuition fees by 15 September 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- The Early Bird Reward discount is exclusively available to new international students beginning a full-time course in the academic year 2020-21. Exclusions apply – see point 10 below.
- Students must hold an unconditional offer of a place on a full-time programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus starting in the academic year 2020-21. The following deadline applies:Undergraduate students must pay 90% of their Year 1 fees by 15 September 2020 to avail of the discount, subject to T&Cs.
- Students wishing to avail of the Early Bird Reward discount must email proof of payment transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Students who do not confirm their payment to email@example.com may find their discount is not applied.
- The discount is awarded for the first year only, and is deducted from gross tuition fees.
- The EBR may be used in conjunction with other International Office scholarships, namely: International Office Undergraduate Scholarship, Queen’s Family Scholarship. EBR may also be used in conjunction with CQC scholarships.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Early Bird Reward discount.
- Students must be self-funded.
- Where Queen’s University Belfast has agreed discounted tuition fees with partner institutions, those students should contact the International Office by email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm their eligibility.
- Students in receipt of full funding from external sponsorship bodies will not be eligible for the Early Bird Reward discount. If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organisation you will not be eligible for the Early Bird Reward discount.
- The following programmes are excluded from eligibility for the Early Bird Reward discount:
- Undergraduate: Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology
- ALL Distance Learning programmes, foundation degree programmes and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programmes.
- Students who are required to successfully complete a Pre Sessional English programme at QUB INTO in order to satisfy the English language condition of their offer, are NOT eligible for the Early Bird Reward discount.
- A student may receive an Early Bird Reward discount only once during their career at Queen’s University Belfast.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.