Future of Change Scholarship
The Future of Change Scholarships have been established to attract and support high-achieving students from India to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate study at UNSW.
Value and Duration
Each Scholarship is valued at a total of $5,000 per year for the minimum duration of a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate degree program. Payment will be made as a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of India, and not a permanent resident of Australia; and
- Must be residing in India, prior to commencing study at UNSW for undergraduate applicants. Postgraduate applicants may have prior residence in Australia; and
- Must have applied and received an offer of admission* into a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate degree program
*Open to students commencing their studies at UNSW in Term 1, Term 2 or Term 3, 2020.
*This scholarship cannot be deferred.
*Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) - students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing their studies.
No separate scholarship application is required.
Each applicant will be assessed based on their UNSW Admissions Application. You will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.