ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students
- You wish to enroll in the Master of Arts in Development Studies at ISS;
- You have a letter of admission from ISS;
- You have relevant work experience, a degree in one of the social sciences (upper second or first class) and a strong motivation to study at ISS, or;
- You are a recent graduate with a first class degree in one of the social sciences and a strong motivation to study at ISS.
Application - ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students
To apply, please email your request to the ISS student office as soon as possible (but before 15 June at the latest). Make sure to include the following information:
- Requests should explain shortly the reason why a fee reduction will enlarge your opportunity to study at ISS;
- Add detailed financial information (including supporting bank statements) to prove your ability to support yourself for the remaining tuition fee, the living expenses and health insurance.
The decisions on allocation of the scholarship are taken on an ongoing basis. Students selected for the scholarship bursaries will be informed by the student office.
Deadline: 15 June
International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) established this fund to support excellent students without any other form of scholarship.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.