Master of Science in International Business Negotiation Program
The MSc in International Business Negotiation program caters to students who already hold a bachelor’s degree in any fields and willing to comprehend how to create valuable and positive relationships in negotiations.
What you need to apply:
- A Bachelor degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of your Bachelor degree (up to date if you have not graduated yet)
- Your Bachelor diploma (if applicable)
- A good command of English; English Proficiency test for non-native speakers: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 850, Duolingo 105, Cambridge Exam B2.
- Native English speakers or candidates who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- Copy of passport
You will also need to pay an application fee of 100€.
No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program.
A GMAT/GRE score is optional, not mandatory.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.