MBA Degree: Master's in Business Administration
The Online MBA from Boston University Questrom School of Business is for professionals looking to advance their careers in the increasingly interconnected, rapidly-changing, global ecosystem of the digital age. This innovative degree program is designed from the ground-up for the global online learner who seeks the business foundations of the internationally-recognized MBA credential from a highly-ranked private business school. This MBA degree is 100% online, delivered by Questrom’s renowned faculty, and can be completed part-time in as little as 24 months.
The online Master of Business Administration degree leverages insights gained from global conversations with over 3,000 industry professionals and academics in ten regions around the world. Through these conversations we learned the critical capabilities leaders need to drive socially-responsible organizations that create value for the world in the 21st century.
In addition to the core business discipline knowledge and skills employers expect (strategic management, organizational behavior, project management, financial management etc), the degree program provides foundations in emerging areas typically found in electives, such as digital transformation, the social role of business, data-driven decisions, leading with integrity, globalization, and innovation
Online MBA students become part of a learning community that includes outstanding faculty, a global network of talented peers, more than 50,000 Questrom alumni from over 147 countries, and over 330,000 Boston University alumni.
A full MBA program application includes the following:
- Online Application Form
- Application Fee ($125)
- Transcripts from all universities attended for twelve or more credits. Transcripts should show evidence of academic success in a conferred bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, from an accredited institution. Please note that we may ask for transcripts of courses taken for less than twelve credits if found necessary to evaluate your application.
- Current resume showing all professional work experience. It is recommended that applicants have 3+ years of work experience.
- One professional letter of recommendation, preferably from a previous or current employer.
- One written essay
- International Students: Unless qualified for a waiver, international students are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE score report.
- As part of the application evaluation process, candidates may be asked to record an online interview on an invitation only basis.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: