Namur Again Awards Prizes for Best Theses
Again this year, outstanding, groundbreaking diploma/master's and doctoral theses on the subject of "Innovative process and operational management" are worthy of highly endowed prizes awarded by Namur, User Association of Automation Technology in Process Industries. In the article you will find out how to apply in which subject areas.
Leverkusen/Germany – Developing and implementing efficient process automation methods requires a deepened knowledge of automation technology and process engineering. To increase the attraction of this forward-looking interdisciplinary field and encourage young scientists to delve into this line of work, Namur awards prizes for the best diploma/master’s thesis and the best doctoral thesis. Again, Namur will also recognize the chair holder who tutored the prize-winning thesis.
Chair holders in the following specialised fields are invited to submit applications for best thesis:
- automation engineering,
- control engineering,
- electrical engineering,
- process control technology,
- metrology including on-line analysis,
- process-related information technology.
The application should consist of the following documents:
- informal application by the chair holder plus recommendation,
- comprehensive abstract for short-listing (motivation, key messages/results of the thesis, 3,000 words max., 20 per cent max. figures and formulae, major sources),
- diploma/master’s thesis or doctoral thesis,
- optional: related publications.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.