Online Course - MBA ASAP Guide to Startups and Entrepreneurship
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to deconstruct any business idea into its main parts using the Business Model Canvas. We will then learn how to take the Business Model assumptions and turn them into facts through the Lean Startup Method of customer discovery and validation.
- You will gain an understanding of enterprise formation and LLCs and Corporations. You will learn how to research, draft and file your own patents in order to protect your ideas and create valuable assets for your startup enterprise.
- We will explore the concept of Minimal Viable Product and iterative techniques for converging on Product/Market Fit, the holy grail of the startup process.
- You will gain a solid understanding of Startup Financing Stages and Funding Rounds. We will examine and explain the roles of Angel investors and Venture Capital. You will gain facility with the intricacies of the Cap Table and Valuation techniques.
- There are no prerequisites for this course. This course is designed to help you think about the latest and greatest entrepreneurial thinking and the practices of creating startup enterprises in a methodical manner that reduces risk and increases the chances of success. If you have ever wanted to be your own boss and create a company and career around your ideas and dreams, then this course is for you! If you ever wondered about how they do it in Silicon Valley, this course if for you. If you want to make an impact in the world, solve pressing problems, create a lasting legacy, be rich and famous, then this course is definitely for you! These methods are relatively new and have evolved over the past couple of decades as startup culture has developed and taken root as the new way to success, riches and careers. To begin, I recommend taking a few minutes to explore the course site and get a feel for the material we’ll cover in each section
- Learn the main concepts and tools of Entrepreneurship by an Award Winning MBA Professor, business consultant and MBA Graduate of the Ivy League Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, who is an experienced and seasoned entrepreneur. John Cousins has founded more than a dozen companies and taken two of these public in IPOs. These companies have been in numerous sectors including Life Sciences, Food Supply, Energy, Transportation, and Technology.
Ever wonder how companies like Apple, Google and Amazon get started and grow so successful? Learn the successful techniques of Silicon Valley and entrepreneurs like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Richard Branson, and Jeff Bezos.Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning a skillset that will make you more valuable at your job, help you start something on the side, or let you quit your job and start your own business. We can no longer rely on companies to employ us for our entire career. We need to develop new skill sets to navigate the disruption that is coming from Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Automation, and Machine Learning. Entrepreneurial thinking is a matter of survival as well as a path to success. We ignore it at our peril.
- If you are thinking about an MBA or are enrolled in a program and are preparing to take entrepreneurial or strategy courses, this course will prepare you for excelling in your program.
- If you have ever wanted to be your own boss and create a company and career around your ideas and dreams, then this course is for you! If you ever wondered about how they do it in Silicon Valley, this course if for you. If you want to make an impact in the world, solve pressing problems, create a lasting legacy, be rich and famous, then this course is definitely for you!
- If you have a technical background as an engineer or computer programmer and are thinking about starting a company in order to commercialize your product and service ideas, this course will give you the skills you need to understand how to approach developing products, customer discovery, startup funding, and much more.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.