Water management, bioenergy, artificial intelligence: A sustainable society can be reached in many ways. For the past 11 years, BMBF has been awarding young international researchers during the “Green Talents – International Forum for High Potentials in Sustainable Development” competition to foster interdisciplinary work on environmental topics.
Who can apply?
- Enrolment in a master’s or PhD programme or a degree (master’s/PhD) completed no more than three years before the end of the application process
- No more than three years of professional work experience (this excludes professional work experiences gained within the scope of an academic degree)
- Strong focus on sustainable development and an interdisciplinary approach in any field of sustainability research
- Proven excellent command of English
- Not a German citizen nor a resident of Germany
What is in it for me?
- Invitation to a two-week Science Forum through Germany in October 2020
- Visit of the hot spots of sustainability science: exclusive access to the country’s research landscape
- Opportunity for an up to three months research stay at an institution of your choice in 2021
- Individual appointments with leading German experts
- Membership of the global Green Talents network of more than 250 young researchers from 69 different countries worldwide
- Networking opportunities with Green Talents alumni at the award ceremony
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: