5th International Summer School of Medical Law and Bioethics on “Human rights in health”, 5-11 July 2020
The Laboratory for the Research of Medical Law and Bioethics of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTh) is exceptionally pleased to announce the organisation, in cooperation with the Hellenic Bioethics Commission, of the 5th International Summer School of Medical Law and Bioethics on “Human rights in health”.
The Summer School will be conducted in English, by faculty members and doctoral students from AUTh and from other universities in Greece and abroad, as well as by specialised jurists and doctors. Among the invited speakers are:
- Joaquin Cayon De Las Cuevas, Associate Professor of Health Law, IDIVAL, University of Cantabria
- Markus Frischhut, Jean Monnet Professor, MCI Management Center Innsbruck
- Daniela Marcello, Researcher-Contract Professor, University of Florence
- Eleni Rethymiotaki, Associate Professor of History and Theory of Law, National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, President of the Hellenic Bioethics Commission
- Stavroula Tsinorema, Professor of Contemporary & Modern Philospohy and Bioethics, University of Crete
- Yiouli Menoudakou, Psychologist, Chief of the Hellenic Transplant Organization
- Magdalene Tsolaki, Professor of Neurology, School of Medicine, AUTh
- Themistocles Daglis, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics – Gynecology, School of Medicine, AUTh
- Chryssanthi Sardeli, Associate Professor of Clinical Pharmacology, School of Medicine, AUTh
- Basil Tarlatzis, Professor Emeritus of Obstetrics – Gynecology & Reproductive Medicine, School of Medicine, AUTh
- Evmorfia Tziva, Associate Professor of Commerce Law, Faculty of Law, AUTh
- Dimitra Chatzipavlou-Litina, Professor, Department of Pharmacology, AUTh
- Konstantinos Psanis, Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Informatics, University of Macedonia
- Lina Papadopoulou, Associate Professor of Constitutional Law, Faculty of Law, AUTh
- Theodoros Trokanas, DrJur, Scientific Collaborator, Hellenic Open University
The Summer School will take place between the 5th and the 11th of July 2020 in Thessaloniki and it may be joined by jurists, health professionals and students of graduate, doctoral and post-doctoral level. The lectures will be held in the AUTh Faculty of Law.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.