We offer many prestigious, competitive scholarships for international and EU students. If you have an offer to study with us in September 2020 you can apply for your scholarship. You'll find application advice, deadlines, terms and conditions on this page.
- To be eligible for consideration for an international scholarship, you must have been offered a place on an eligible course (excluding GDL, LPC, BTC and exchange students) and be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- To be eligible for consideration for an EU scholarship, you must have been offered a place on an eligible course (excluding GDL, LPC, BTC and exchange students) and be classed as an EU student for tuition fee purposes.
- Nottingham Trent International College (NTIC) progression students are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Please do not send your scholarship application before or with your application to study at NTU.
- If you’re studying at an institution that has a partnership agreement with NTU you may be eligible to receive an automatic partnership discount – you can apply for the Postgraduate Masters up to 50% Scholarships and should do so using this application form. If you are awarded a Postgraduate Masters scholarship up to 50% of the fee you will not be eligible to receive the automatic discount in addition to the scholarship. If you are not awarded a scholarship you will automatically receive the partnership discount.
- If you are sponsored (ie. fees are being paid) by your employers, government or a funding body (full / part) you are not eligible to apply for these scholarship awards.
- You can only able to apply for a scholarship once per academic year per offer of a place on a qualifying course.
- You are only eligible to apply for a scholarship if you are due to enrol on the first year of your course in January or September 2020 or January 2021. If you are due to enrol onto the second, third or fourth year of your course in September 2020 or January 2021 or if you are repeating your first year of study you are not eligible to apply.
- You must be a new international or EU student starting a new course. We cannot consider applications from students who are currently studying at NTU unless progressing onto a new course.
- Applications received after the 16:00 GMT (4 pm) deadline will automatically be considered for the next available deadline. For example, application forms submitted after the first deadline and before the second deadline, will be considered for the second deadline.
- Applications received after the final / last deadline will not be considered.
- This application form is for eligible undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses only. Please do not use this form to apply for research funding.
- If you have been made an offer of a place to study on a one year full-time or two year part-time postgraduate Masters course, competitive scholarships up to a maximum of half the tuition fee are available.
- If you apply for one of the up to half tuition fee scholarships and are not successful we will automatically consider your application for any other scholarship for which you are eligible.
- The scholarships will be a tuition fee reduction. If you are awarded a scholarship, your fee will be adjusted before you enrol. If you are a part-time student your fee will be adjusted proportionally at the start of each academic year.
- If you are awarded any other scholarship, bursary and / or fee reduction from the University the maximum amount awarded will not exceed half the tuition fee, with the exception of candidates who are awarded a Full-Fee Scholarship or Sport Scholarship.
- If you have been made an offer of a place to study on a one year full-time or two year part-time postgraduate Masters course, or a two year full-time postgraduate Masters course which incorporates a year-long work placement and you are awarded any other scholarship, bursary and / or fee reduction from the University the maximum amount awarded will not exceed half the tuition fee, with the exception of candidates who are awarded a Full-Fee Scholarship or Sport Scholarship.
- If you have been made an offer of a place to study on a two year full-time Masters course which incorporates a year-long work placement, the maximum scholarship awarded will not exceed the value of half the Year One tuition fee, with the exception of candidates who are awarded a Sport Scholarship.
- If you are awarded an Undergraduate Scholarship with an award for each year of study, the award will be deducted from your tuition fee at the start of each year. You must successfully complete each year of the course in order to continue to receive this.
- The scholarship is not transferable and will not be awarded if you choose to defer your entry to a different start date, or if you choose to transfer to a different course at the University.
- Applicants will be informed whether they have (or have not) been awarded a scholarship (and of the value of the scholarship award if they have been awarded) within four weeks of the application deadline dates.
- The scholarship will be awarded when an applicant accepts their scholarship offer, accepts and meets the conditions of their course offer, and are eligible to enrol on the course.
- Scholarships are competitive and selection is based on the information provided on the scholarship application form. It is, therefore, of great importance that you give your scholarship statement careful thought and preparation, and that you refer to the criteria provided.
- The University’s decision in all matters relating to the scholarship is final.
- If your scholarship application is successful, we may ask you to become a student ambassador, or to appear in online and / or printed marketing materials for the University. For example, providing a student profile and a photograph which may be used to promote the University and the University’s scholarship schemes and courses. Your name and course will be printed in the Scholarships Awards Celebration Scheme.
- In the event that you fail to complete an eligible course which has received the scholarship and choose to retake the course or undertake another eligible course then the scholarship will not be applied again.
- In the event that you fail to complete a course and the scholarship was not applied (i.e. you did not pay the tuition fees, or the tuition fees were reimbursed) then subject to the eligibility criteria, the scholarship may be available should you choose to retake the course or undertake another eligible course. You must re-apply for the scholarship.
- If you withdraw from your course while owing a proportion of your tuition fees to NTU, application of the scholarship shall be at the discretion of NTU and the scholarship may be withdrawn.
- Eligible Postgraduate Masters courses are Master level awards (full-time and part-time only). Excluded courses: LLM BTC, LLM LPC (full-time, part-time, distance learning), LLM (distance learning), MSc Human Resource Management (part-time), MA International Relations (Online), MA Social Work, MA Advanced Social Work Practice, MA Careers Leaders Training Programme, MArch Architecture, MSc Biomedical Science (flexible learning). Please contact email@example.com to confirm whether your course is eligible for the scheme. NTU reserve the right to exclude other courses at their discretion. Errors and omissions accepted.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: