Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini Postdoctoral Fellowships
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini postdoctoral fellowships program supports two-year research contracts as part of the Emile Roux funds (Pasteur-Roux fellowships) and Mrs. Paola Marchetti-Cantarini’s legacy in memory of her late husband Mr. Manlio Cantarini (Pasteur-Cantarini fellowships).
These fellowships are dedicated to postdoctoral researchers aiming to conduct research projects in Institut Pasteur (IP) research entities on the Paris campus.
- Fellowships are for two years.
- Funding is paid as a salary and covers health insurance and retirement.
- Application deadline: March 16, 2020 (6:00 PM)
- Anticipated announcement of decisions: early May 2020.
- For more information, contact: Hafida Fsihi
- The Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini fellowships are only tenable in IP research entities on the Paris Campus.
- The host IP research entity can only present one application per session.
- Postdocs already present on the Paris Campus are eligible to apply to the Pasteur-Roux fellowship program.
- Candidates of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have completed their PhD degree not more than six years before the date of application (i.e. before March 2014) or will do so prior to commencing fellowship (Thesis defense date schedulded). In case of woman postdoc candidat, her maternity leave will provide her with one year of derogation per child. For example, the eligibility period is extended to 7 years after the thesis defense in case of one pregnancy, and to up of 8 years in case of two pregnancies.
- Unsuccessful applicants to a previous Pasteur-Roux or Pasteur-Cantarini fellowship call are eligible to re-apply. Applicants who wish to do so can inform in advance to use the support letters from the previous session.
- Successful fellows of the Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini program must start their work in the host IP entity within 6 months after notification of the award (e.g. before October 2020).
- The proposed research program must be achievable within the two-year funding
- The Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini program does not consider spontaneous applications. Before applying, the candidate must ensure he/she is accepted by a host research entity of IP in Paris.
- Applications from an IP research entity that already benefits from a postdoctoral funding package (G5 and newly arrived unit) are not accepted.
- Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini fellowships cannot be used to complement other sources of funding.
- Applications from former IP PhD students will not be considered, except if a first postdoctoral training has been performed in another research Institution.
- A Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini fellowship will not be awarded to the same host IP research entity in two consecutive calls.
- Length of stay on campus may be a factor of ineligibility for applicants from European Union countries who are already present at IP, knowing that the maximum length of stay on campus is 54 months for applicants from European Union countries.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.