AquayaLEARN Fellowship Program For Kenyan Students
Fellows will be based in Aquaya’s Nairobi office and receive the following support:
•Coverage of travel expenses (including one-round trip to Nairobi and all research related travel)
•A stipend for lodging and additional living expenses
Aquaya is a non-profit research organization dedicated to safe, equitable, and sustainable water and sanitation in developing countries. Our mission is to improve public health by reducing the burden of waterborne diseases. Aquaya is based in Nairobi, Kenya and San Francisco, USA.
1. Experience with spreadsheet software and applications: Can you use spreadsheet programs like Microsoft Excel to organize and analyze large data sets?
2. Experience with database software and applications: Are you skilled in working with database software solutions such as Microsoft Access?
3. Experience with website development software: Have you built and maintained websites?
4. Experience in using programing languages for data analysis: Do you know how to conduct statistical analysis in R or Stata?
5. Experience with GIS software: Can you apply GIS software packages such as ArcGIS for mapping and spatial data analysis?
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: