UB’s low tuition, affordable costs and scholarship opportunities make it a superb value for all students. There are many ways to help finance a UB education including external scholarships, loans and payment plans, as well as the option to work on campus.
ON THIS PAGE:
International Admissions Scholarship
The University at Buffalo offers scholarships in varying amounts to qualified incoming international freshmen and transfer students. Scholarship awards vary and are renewable with good academic standing. The International Admissions scholarship may be combined with other UB scholarships.
- Open to incoming freshman and transfer students who will be enrolled full-time
- For fall semester applicants only (not spring, summer, or winter)
- Must submit a complete university application before April 15th to be considered
Learn more about the International Admissions Scholarship
- Open to qualified incoming freshman (first-year) students who have no course work or credits completed at a postsecondary institution and to incoming transfer students
- Available to qualified students initially enrolling in the fall semester
Application and Review Process
- All qualified applicants will be considered for the scholarship as part of the regular application review process.
- Scholarships are awarded using a holistic review process. While GPA and test scores are the most important criteria, they are not the only criteria we consider.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: