This scholarship is awarded to international students from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan who will commence their Bachelor or Master by Coursework program at RMIT University.
Value and duration
20% tuition fee reduction for the program duration outlined on your offer letter.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- be applying from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- have successfully completed your latest or current qualification from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- not an existing RMIT student
- have an offer letter and enrol in one of the following programs* at RMIT:
- Bachelor degree*
- Masters by Coursework
* Exclusions apply to the following programs:
- BP211 Bachelor of Fashion (Design Technology)
- BH066 Bachelor of Media and Communication (Honours)
- BP201 Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art)
- BH103 Bachelor of Fashion (Design) (Honours)
- BP214 Bachelor of Design (Games)
- BP309 Bachelor of Design (Digital Media)
- BP257 Bachelor of Arts (Creative Writing)
- BP220 Bachelor of Communication (Journalism)
- BP203 Bachelor of Design (Animation and Interactive Media)
- BP222 Bachelor of Communication (Professional Communication)
- BP117 Bachelor of Arts (Photography)
- BP221 Bachelor of Communication (Media)
- BP219 Bachelor of Communication (Advertising)
- BP047 Bachelor of Arts (Music Industry)
- BP115 Bachelor of Design (Communication Design)
- BP121 Bachelor of Arts (Textile Design)
- BH052 Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art) (Honours)
- BP250 Bachelor of Architectural Design
How to apply
- Check if your program is eligible to receive the scholarship.
- No scholarship application is required.
- If you are successful, you will receive an offer letter with the scholarship details outlined.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.