JKU Graduation Scholarship
As of Winter Semester 2018/2019, we can no longer accept applications to waive tuition fees due to being employed as the corresponding enactment was revoked by the Constitutional Court on June 30, 2018, with no replacement regulation.
The JKU has introduced a new scholarship regulation for a certain group of employed students previously entitled to waive tuition fees.
What is the criteria?
The applicant is eligible to apply for the graduation scholarship providing he/she
- is enrolled as a degree-seeking student in a Bachelor's, Master's, Diploma degree or doctorate degree program at the JKU;
- has exceeded the minimum duration of study, including the tolerance semester in the semester in which the application is submitted and has paid the tuition fees;
- has not exceeded the duration of study including the tolerance semester during the semester being applied for and has paid the tuition fees;
- actively took examinations during the 2018/2019 academic year (minimum of 16 ECTS credits);
Please note! This does not apply to doctoral candidates; in this case the applicant must fulfill the criteria for a structured doctorate degree program (§ 5 Sec. 2 University Financing Regulations);
- has completed a minimum of 12.5 ECTS credits per approved semester before the start of the semester for which the scholarship is being applied for;
- was gainfully employed in the calendar year before the end of the tolerance period and during the 2018 calendar year;
- has earned taxable income of no more than €13,500 during the 2018 calendar year.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: