THE 3RD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ECONOMICS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
COPING WITH COMPLEXITY BY COLLABORATIVE RESEARCH
BUCHAREST UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMIC STUDIES, BUCHAREST, APRIL 2-3, 2020
The conference is an excellent opportunity to grow your professional network, by connecting with some of the most influential researchers in economics and social sciences and sharing information about your research topics with numerous scholars from all career levels, as well as with practitioners from leading companies from Romania and abroad.
We welcome you to join us for two intensive days of plenary speeches and specialized parallel sessions debates that will result in high quality practical insights and networking.
The conference enjoys the presence of four keynote speakers, to be confirmed at a later date.
Submissions are open until February 21, 2020 for the following five conference parallel sessions:
- The Role of Innovation in Public and Private Organization
- Contemporary Business - between Sustainability and Waste
- Smart Data, Reporting Models and Digital Solutions for Socio-Economic Analysis
- Financial Challenges for Circular Economy in a Dynamic World
- A Globalized World: How to Manage Gaps and to Enhance Competitiveness
Some of the reasons to attend include:
- New approaches that you can successfully apply in your research/ professional life;
- Best practices and success stories across industry sectors;
- Great networking opportunities on and off the conference premises.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: