STUDENT MEDIA GRANT PROGRAM
A grant for student photojournalists to cover difficult topics in conflict-affected countries through compelling photo stories
About the Grant
ConDev’s Student Media Grants award up to $5,000 to current students interested in capturing conflict-related issues facing fragile and conflict-affected areas of Latin America through stunning photography. This photojournalism grant is funded by the Howard G. Buffett Foundation Chair on Conflict and Development.
- Application period: Sept 1 – Oct 31, 2019
- September 2019: APPLICATION OPENS! You can start e-mailing your finished proposals to email@example.com
- October 31, 2019 by 11:59pm CST: Application deadline
- November-December 2019: Review Period – please be patient as we review your incredible proposals!
- January 2020: Notification Period (approximate)
- February 2020 (Depending on proposal timeline): Funding Disbursement (approximate)
- February-December 2020: Grant winners travel and implement their photojournalism projects
University students (undergraduate and graduate) from around the world are encouraged to apply, but projects must be conducted in Latin America.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: