Apply for our €5000 scholarship and let us help make your study abroad dreams a reality
At educations.com, we believe that students who study abroad become the next generation of globally-minded leaders - and we want more of you to do it!
That’s why we’re offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
The scholarship will be awarded for the fall/autumn semester of 2020 and is open to
students from any country who will be studying a master’s degree abroad at a European university or school.
The application period ends on 13 April 2020.
Need help finding a program? Browse 29,000+ master's degrees in Europe.
To apply for this scholarship:
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a university or school within Europe
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a master's-level degree starting in the Fall/Autumn semester in 2020
- The degree program must be studied within Europe (not online or in another country)
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor's) degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- You must be studying abroad in a country that you were not born in or currently reside in (unless currently studying).
Don't know where to study? Check out the 10 best European countries to study in.
Our ideal candidate
Are you the next globally-minded leader?
If you’re planning to take the leap to study abroad, we already know you have a
courageous and adventurous spirit. What else are we looking for in a candidate?
- Globally-minded and interested in other cultures
- Motivated and inspired to positively change the world
- High academic achiever with consistently outstanding grades to prove it
- Involved in extra-curricular groups and activities
- Excited to begin your adventure and share your story with the world!
8 April 2019
13 April 2020
From 1 May 2020
From 1 June 2020
To apply for this scholarship, you must submit your completed application by 13 April 2020.
The application consists of:
- Filling out short form
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the question "Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?"
Please note, applications must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered.
If selected as a finalist, you must provide:
- Proof of acceptance into the university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport
Copies of documents must be color scans. Please have these documents on hand should you be selected as a finalist. You will have 7 days from the time you receive notification of finalist selection to supply us with this documentation.
If selected as the winner, you must:
- Respond within 7 days of receiving the offer of scholarship to confirm acceptance
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.