Centre for Research Excellence (CRE) in Prostate Cancer Survivorship PhD Scholarships
As part of the Centre for Research Excellence (CRE) in Prostate Cancer Survivorship, scholarships will be offered for PhD projects in the field of exercise oncology and prostate cancer. The CRE in Prostate Cancer is a collaboration between ECU, Griffith University, Cancer Council Queensland, Cancer Council NSW, Monash University, University of Adelaide and the University of Queensland. The Exercise Medicine Research Institute has been at the forefront of research examining how exercise acts as a medicine to improve the lives of men with prostate cancer for the past 10 years. These scholarships are designed to support postgraduate students of outstanding research promise to undertake high quality research and enrol in a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree. The scholarship is offered on the basis of academic merit and research performance. The scholarship includes a stipend of $27,000 per annum for up to three years, paid fortnightly via electronic funds transfer.
Important datesOpens: 14-03-2019 Closes: 31-05-2019
Applies toDomestic International Postgraduate Research
At a glance
- This scholarship is open to individuals who are prospective and current ECU students.
- In order to apply for this scholarship you must have a course application in the ECU system.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
Refer to the HDR Scholarship Conditions
How to apply
- Check our Course Entry page for details about your eligibility.
- You can apply for a Higher Degree by Research via the ECU Application Portal once you have your documentation together.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.