Student Essay Competition on the Future of the Eastern Partnership
Students from the Eastern Partnership region have until 5 April to submit essays on the future of the Eastern Partnership as part of a competition announced by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland, Jacek Czaputowicz, and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Lithuania, Linas Linkevičius.
The ‘Student Essay Competition on the Future of the Eastern Partnership Policy for the Ministers of Foreign Affairs’ was announced on 31 January. Its rules are as follows:
• The competition is open to all students at universities in the Eastern partner countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Republic of Moldova and Ukraine);
• Participating students must be a citizen of one of the Eastern partner countries;
• All essays should be written in English;
• Requirements: Essays must be presented in MS Word (.doc or .docx.) or PDF (.pdf) format; Font: Times New Roman; Font size: 12; Spacing: single; Number of words per essay: between 5,000 and 6,000 (ca. 10 to 12 pages, A4 format);
• Only one entry per applicant may be submitted;
• Essays must be submitted by e-mail, along with a declaration of own work signed by the author, as well as the author’s CV containing contact details, such as phone number, email address and correspondence address.
• The deadline for submission is 5 April 2019.
NOTE: Essays by students in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Belarus must be submitted to the Polish Embassies in these countries, while essays in Georgia, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine must be submitted to the Lithuanian Embassies in these countries.
Polish Embassy in Armenia – firstname.lastname@example.org
Polish Embassy in Azerbaijan – email@example.com
Polish Embassy in Belarus – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lithuanian Embassy in Georgia – email@example.com
Lithuanian Embassy in the Republic of Moldova – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lithuanian Embassy in Ukraine – email@example.com
One winner from each Eastern Partner country will be announced on 30 April 2019.
The winners will be invited to one of 2019’s high-level political events organised to mark the 10th anniversary of the Eastern Partnership.
The winners will also be granted honorary congratulation letters by the Minister of the Republic of Poland and the Minister of the Republic of Lithuania.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.