International Civil Society Week (ICSW)
International Civil Society Week (ICSW) is a global gathering for civil society to connect, debate and create shared solutions. Through a ‘partnered’ approach, organisations pool their resources to convene a diverse international group of civil society leaders to share ideas, catalyse positive social change, exchange tools that enhance citizen action, International Civil Society Week (ICSW) and celebrate people power. Each ICSW explores a specific theme in-depth.
From 6 to 12 April 2019, CIVICUS and Civic Initiatives will co-host ICSW 2019 in Serbia. The event will begin with a two-day (6-7 April) Youth Assembly for ICSW delegates in Novi Sad, the European Youth Capital for 2019, before moving to Belgrade for the main event.
This year’s theme – ‘The Power of Togetherness’ – explores ways that people and organisations around the world are working together to unlock the potential of collective action. The ICSW 2019 programme will focus on three interrelated tracks.
- Bridges event sessions will explore how the current regional and global civil society context is changing, and connect participants and strengthen collaboration.
- Streets event sessions will look at ways to build constituencies and deepen the skill sets needed for successful civic action.
- Stairs event sessions seek to identify ways to build and sustain collective impact and connect local and global efforts.
ICSW 2019 Registration
CIVICUS and Civic Initiatives welcome your registration to ICSW 2019 “Power of Togetherness” taking place in the historic city of Belgrade, Serbia, from 8 to 12 April 2019.
The registration process is easily completed in seven main steps.
• Your registration will not be confirmed until we have received your payment in full.
• You must complete all steps for your registration to be accepted. It is not possible to save an incomplete registration and come back to it later.
Standard: Inclusive of local transfers, coffee/tea breaks, lunches and access to all ICSW 2019 events ($250)
Member: Exclusive to CIVICUS, BCSDN and the Black Sea NGO Forum Voting Members ($220, with the discount code)
Group Registration: Every fifth member of the group is Free(5 people = $1000)
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.