Early Stage Researcher Vacancies (ESR), Cultural Heritage Analysis for New Generations
The call for applicants to the 15 Early Stage Researcher (ESR) vacancies (PhD students) in CHANGE ITN will be open soon. Each of these vacancies is for a period of 36 months starting in September, 2019. The recruitment is done on a competitive basis across all applicants for each project (please note country hosting the ESR project for eligibility purposes, given that you cannot apply to an ESR position hosted in a country where you have resided, worked or studied for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the time of recruitment).
The key dates are:
Application deadline: MidFebruary 2019
Interviews: March - April 2019
Start date: September 2019
- Be part of a team of leading scientists in different fields of academia (conservation science, visual computing, imaging techniques).
- Prestigious EU fellowship.
- Develop multidisciplinary research skills.
- Excellent training programme covering conservation science, visual computing, state-of-the-art imaging technologies, among others.
- Establish a professional network in industry and academia.
- Internships and visits to different institutes within industry and academia.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: