Summer School on Development, Sustainability and Globalization
The Prague Summer School on Development, Sustainability and Globalization aims to enrich the discussion on the new tasks for the global development. The program is conceptualized within a broad framework, as the study of development challenges cannot discern, for instance, from the debate on food production and consumption in both developed and developing countries, environmental impact of development or existing institutional arrangements based on political negotiations and multilateral cooperation. The program will provide students with deeper understanding of development challenges by addressing the set of political, economic, technological and environmental aspects related to development cooperation.
- To get a multidisciplinary perspective on development in a globally interdependent world.
- To equip you with knowledge that will enable you to become a future pioneer of socially and environmentally sustainable development.
To strengthen your learning skills by combining a fruitful academic experience under the guidance of acclaimed experts and researchers, with summer fun in the beautiful city of Prague.
The program fee for early-bird applications: 740 EUR
The program fee for students who submit their applications after January 31st: 790 EUR
The program fee covers:
- Tuition and reading materials
- Accommodation in double rooms for one week
- Half board which includes breakfasts, dinners and coffee breaks
- Prague public transportation tickets and maps
- Site visits, social program, and cultural and special events (e.g. boat tour on the Moldau River, tours of Prague by a local homeless and farewell dinner).
Students are responsible for their travel to Prague, lunches and personal expenses.
For more information click ''LINK TO ORIGINAL'' below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: