Title: English Language Instructor
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Job Description: The incumbent will be responsible for planning and delivering quality lessons to young and very young learners.
- Plan, design and deliver a range of English language classes;
- Administer assessment;
- Attend and contribute to in-house training courses
- Attend teacher training course and/or workshops as part of CPD (Continuing Professional Development)
- Maintain students’ registers and attendance records
- Write student reports when required
- BA/MA in TEFL
- Cambridge CELTA or Trinity TEFL Certificates
- At least 2 years of post-qualification teaching experience
- Experience in teaching a range of levels and age groups
- Organized, responsible and energetic
- Excellent communication skills
- Personal Discipline
If you meet the criteria, please press APPLY ONLINE button below this announcement and fill all required fields.
Global Bridge Educational Centre is one of the leading educational institutions in Armenia. It focuses on academic, professional and general English, Spanish, French, German, IELTS, BEC, GRE, GMAT, SAT, FCE, CAE, TOEFL and Maths preparation as well as students’ consultancy to obtain academic degrees and participate in English language summer schools at higher education institutions in the UK, the USA, etc. As well as this Global Bridge is a RA Ministry of Education licensed Secondary and High School. Moreover, Global Bridge has recently become an accredited IGCSE/A-Levels exam centre.