Certificate Program in Non-Profit Management, Extension Program
Application Deadline: October 18, 2018
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
The Certificate Program in Non-Profit Management implemented by the American University of Armenia, Extension Program is initiated through BRIDGE for CSOs program lead by the Armenian General Benevolent Union together with the Eurasia Partnership Foundation and financed by the European Union.
AUA Extension is inviting to express interest in conducting training, development of syllabi, teaching materials and teaching notes for the following topics within the newly launched Certificate Program in Non-Profit Management.
The list of topics includes:
- Project Management for CSOs
- Resource Mobilization and Financial Management in the CSO Environment
- Communication- both internal and external
- Human Capital and Talent Management for CSOs
- Looking outside your CSO: evidence, qualitative and quantitative data
- Social enterprises and entrepreneurship
- Leadership skills, Leadership power dynamics
- Networks between CSOs, collaboration with the governament and business sector, lobby techniques
- Accountability and integrity-governance, constituencies, partnerships and coalitions
- 21st century politics: social activism, neo-colonialism, critical theory, urbanism, neo-liberalism, feminism, etc.
- English for NGOs
- ICT for Development
The successful candidates should have
- Successful track record in teaching, training and/ or research in the field/ topic of the candidate’s application
- Strong academic/ research background in the field/ topic of the candidate’s application
- Professional communication skills in English and Armenian
- Preferably formal education, in the field/ topic of the candidate’s application
- Preferably knowledge of the Armenian NGO sector training needs,
- Preferably prior experience working in the NGO sector
Attention: You can apply for more than one course.
Application procedure: Qualified candidates should submit a CV and a cover letter with a brief description of their course and teaching methodology to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with a subject heading “The subject area you are interested in”.
Please note that we may not be able to respond to each applicant and only short-listed applicants may be contacted.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution.
Established in 1906, AGBU is the world’s largest non-profit Armenian organization. Headquartered in New York City, AGBU preserves and promotes the Armenian identity and heritage through educational, cultural and humanitarian programs, annually touching the lives of some 500,000 Armenians around the world.
“The European Union is made up of 27 Member States who have decided to gradually link together their know-how, resources and destinies. Together, during a period of enlargement of 50 years, they have built a zone of stability, democracy and sustainable development whilst maintaining cultural diversity, tolerance and individual freedoms.
The European Union is committed to sharing its achievements and its values with countries and peoples beyond its borders”.