The Regulatory Data intern (full-time) position is part of Polixis’s strategically important growing team in charge of collecting and analysing regulatory, sanction and other risk relevant data. The internship can be conducted for 3 or 6 months. It may lead to a full-time job offer depending on the person’s skills and job performance. Please note that this job cannot be combined with other internships or positions. The person will join our growing team of engineers and analysts in downtown Yerevan.
This is a great time to join our company! Polixis was established in Geneva in 2012 as a risk research and advisory firm. Within a short period of time, Polixis has become a market leading boutique advisory firm in Switzerland. We have ventured into digitalisation of our market-recognised expertise in Risk & Compliance by launching ARDIS (Applied Risk & Data Intelligence Solution). This advanced software is a perfect blend of human expertise and machine intelligence. Polixis is headquartered in Geneva and has offices in Zurich, London and Yerevan.
Type of position
www.polixis.com | No. 40818
As Intern you will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- While familiarising with ARDIS’s operational needs and end-users’ profiles, you will carry out research, obtain and update new data sets, as well as generate ideas and solutions for data collection and management within the software;
- Think of efficient ways for data refining, filtering and integration for machine-readable formats. You will work in close collaboration with our team of software engineers and serve as a bridge between data researchers and coders;
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of assigned regional data sets.
We are looking for a person with intellectual curiosity and a passion for data driven solutions. Another key asset is the cultural, political and regulatory familiarity with one of the the following regions: Latin America. Ideal candidate is expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience: - Knowledge of research and reading level of Spanish. - Degree in Political Sciences, Legal, International Relations, Economics or Journalism or similar.
What we offer
- Paid internship (AMD 150’000 (gross) for full-time or pro-rata part-time) with a possibility to later on join the company’s main staff with higher salary rate;
- Training in a growing area of FinTech/RegTech combined with political and regulatory risk analysis;
- Flexible work schedule.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Data internship/yerevan”. Please kindly note that due to the number of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
1-3 Chantepoulet, 1201 Geneva, Switzerland, + 41 22 340 22 00