CARTIER IS LOOKING FOR INNOVATIVE & IMPACT-DRIVEN WOMEN-LED BUSINESSES
Since 2006, the Cartier Women's Initiative Awards has supported 198 female entrepreneurs worldwide. Each year, 21 finalists representing 7 regions (Latin America, North America, Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East & North Africa, Far East Asia, South-East Asia) are selected during the first round of the competition. These finalists are then invited to attend the Awards week (exact location still TBC) during which the second round of the competition takes place. After the final jury evaluation, 7 laureates, one for each region, are announced on stage during the Awards ceremony.
The 21 finalists, representing the top 3 projects from each of the 7 regions, will receive:One-to-one personalized business coaching prior to the Awards weekA series of entrepreneurship workshops, knowledge sessions and networking events during the Awards weekMedia visibilityA scholarship to attend the INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship 6-Day Executive Programme (provided their business meets INSEAD’s eligibility criteria)Networking opportunities through the Cartier Awards community and beyond
- Winning PACKAGE
- First prize for the 7 laureates:
- US$ 100 000 in prize money
- One-to-one personalized business mentoring
- Second prize for the 14 finalists:
- US$ 30 000 in prize money
HOW TO USE THE APPLICATION FORM?
• The application form will be open from June 11, 2018 until August 31, 2018.
• The application form cannot be downloaded; it must be completed online.
• To use the form, you must create a personal account with a valid email address and password. Please maintain this email address active throughout the Awards.
• The information you enter can be saved at any time. Once saved, you can sign out of the website and choose to go back later. You can edit your form until the application deadline of August 31, 2018 – 2PM (CEST).
• You will not be able to access your account and application form after the deadline.
More more information clickbelow.