15 young researchers from five continents are invited to the German Sport University Cologne for a contest.
The Science Slam World Cup takes place from 19th to 24thNovember 2018 at the German Sport University Cologne.
15 young researchers from five continents will take part in the Science Slam World Cup to show and explain their own research topic to the public.
- a trip to Germany: travel and accommodation costs will be covered
- connecting with international researchers and science slammers from various disciplines
- advertising your topic to an international and diverse audience
- receive direct feedback on your research topic
- an exciting and diverse program with workshops, lab tours and symposia as well as sportive and cultural events in Cologne
Who can participate?
International young researchers (PhD students and Postdocs) from all disciplines with a topic connected to Sport and Exercise Science. Applicants should have a current staff position or be enrolled in a PhD program within the relevant region.
We will cover the costs of travel and accomodation of the best three applications from each continent!
The prize money awarded is:
- 2,500 EUR (1st place)
- 1,500 EUR (2nd place)
- 1,000 EUR (3rd place)
Application deadline is 13th July 2018!
A jury with members from different disciplines will judge the incoming applications and rate these according to clarity, societal impact and creativity. In total 15 researchers will be invited.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.