Preparing Global Leaders Summit
Preparing Global Leaders Summit (#PGLS2018) is an intensive week-long programme of practical simulations, workshops, public speaking exercises delivered by the world leading experts and professionals. The program seeks to prepare aspiring global scholar-leaders with the tools that are necessary for effective leadership in an increasingly complex world. Students and young professionals take short courses from internationally recognized faculty and participate in a range of leadership simulations. Specifically, participants will learn how to develop an opposable, interdisciplinary mind with an ability to work with and across ideological, national, religious, class and racial differences. They will learn how to communicate effectively, think both critically and creatively with a particular emphasis on how to advance the global public good.
#PGLS2018 curricula and simulations will cover the following topics: negotiation, strategic thinking, public speaking, networking, persuasion, technology and governance, branding, and public policy.
The application is now open. To apply for this year's #PGLS2018 program in Moscow, you will need to fill online the Application form. For more information about the application process, please feel free to contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +7 (499) 270-29-84.
Delegates will be staying at the RANEPA Hotel. Delegates will be staying in shared accommodation. If you require a single room, this will be an additional cost, depending on the rates offered by the hotel. Shared accommodation includes a twin room with 2 separate beds.
- Study effective leadership practices through issues of psychology, sociology, politics, philosophy, entrepreneurship, and technology.
- Meet and interact with diplomats, journalists, government's officials, journalists, academics, and diplomacy experts
- Workshops on Public Speaking and Branding
- Increase your knowledge, contacts and skills sets to boost your career
- Visit one of the biggest and most beautiful cities in the world - Moscow