Data Communication Fellowships at ForSet in Tbilisi 2018
ForSet is a socially-driven creative enterprise specializing in data communications using design and technology. ForSet does storytelling, advocacy campaigns, educational programs, community building, and open-source tools. ForSet has an experienced team with diverse skills that create innovative products in Georgia and internationally. The data communication fellowship program is funded by the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) foundation and implemented by ForSet.
You can apply for data communication fellowship at ForSet if you:
- reside and work in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, the Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, or Uzbekistan;
- are a journalist, communications specialist, activist, designer, or coder actively involved in media work or social activism;
- have demonstrable capacity in data analysis, data journalism, and/or digital communications;
- are fluent in written and spoken English;
- will be available to spend 3 weeks in Tbilisi in May - June 2018 (exact dates to be determined);
- are able to participate in an offline mentorship program and other activities;
- are open and willing to get involved in cross-country collaboration and reporting;
- have no political party or religious organization affiliation.
The program will cover fellow's travel costs for the fellowships in Tbilisi and will provide each fellow a stipend to cover accommodation and other living costs. Please note, that fellows are expected to pay for their travel insurance.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to fill out a capacity assessment form and submit a data communication fellowship project plan. The selection process will also include interviews with the project team.
For any program-related questions, please contact Qristina Parjiani, project coordinator at email@example.com
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.