IFA Paris Scholarships Program 2018, France
IFA Paris is pleased to award three types of scholarships to support outstanding candidates according to their academic profile and financial situation:
- Full Scholarship (100% free tuition)
APPLICATION NOW OPEN
- Excellence Scholarship (40% tuition fee reduction)
APPLICATION NOW OPEN
- Distinction Scholarship (20% tuition fee reduction)
APPLICATION STILL OPEN
- You can only apply for one of the three scholarship types offered by IFA Paris above for any Bachelor or Master/MBA program.
- If you are not rewarded the scholarship you applied for, you cannot apply for another scholarship. If you are still interested in joining IFA Paris, you would need to go through the regular paying admission process. Advice: choose the scholarship type wisely!
- If you do not upload one of the required documents when submitting your application, then you will not be considered for a scholarship and it is too late afterwards.
- Extremely motivated towards the selected program
- Highly creative for design programs (business-savvy for management programs)
- Impressive extracurricular activities and/or professional experience
- Interested in the fashion and luxury industry
- All applicants at the Postgraduate Master/MBA level need to be Bachelor graduates.
- Ideally have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Media & Communication and Fashion Design related fields.
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 6.5 or above, or a TOEFL score of 79 or above. Alternatively, provide an English training certificate or proof of previous education in English.
- Significant professional experience in related fields preferred, but not required (internships are taken into account).
- Fill in the online application form and upload: latest transcript, copy of Bachelor diploma or equivalence, Motivation letter, Resume/CV, passport photo and copy of passport.
- If you are applying for the Master of Arts in Contemporary Fashion Design, the committee requires a portfolio.
- €150 Application fee.
- Interview (on campus or Skype).
- Online entrance exam.
In addition to the files required for the standard application, you must provide the below documents:
- Motivation letter (Why you’re applying for a scholarship? Why should IFA Paris award you a scholarship? Why did you choose this program? How will this program help you achieve your goals?) This replaces the required motivation letter in the normal application process.
- Scholarship application form
- For the creative programs Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology and Master of Arts in Contemporary Fashion Design, scholarship applicants must provide a portfolio.
- For MBA programs only, please provide 3 reference letters.
- Please create your IFA Paris Online Application Account.
- You will fill in all the information and choose the program you are applying for, as well as pay €150 application fee. Only after you have paid the €150 application fee, you will be able to upload the documents.
- You will fill out and upload this Scholarship Application Form as well as the other required documents mentioned above.
The Excellence and Distinction Scholarships do not have a deadline.
None of the scholarships cover living costs, accommodation, flight tickets, health insurance and further expenses.
For the Full Scholarship, all applications will be examined by the scholarship committee once per week. The committee will select the best applicants for the interview. You will receive an email letting you know if you have made it to the interview or if your scholarship application has been rejected. These interviews will take place between March 15th - 31st, 2018 depending on the number of candidates. The final results for the full scholarship will be released around the 15th of April.
Scholarships are open to all international students. Only scholarship applicants with a complete application file and paid application fee (€150) will be considered.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: