The Call for Candidates for the 2018 Cohort
The call for candidates for the 2018 cohort of the AsiaGlobal Fellows Program, which provides inter-disciplinary, intensive leadership development and networking opportunities for mid-career professionals interested in Asian public policy matters. The Program runs from August 20 to November 16, 2018.
The Program is an initiative of the Asia Global Institute at The University of Hong Kong. It is funded by the University, donors, and others who believe that the future of the world depends on stronger leadership and a deeper understanding of mankind’s greatest challenges.
We seek up to 16 Fellows with leadership skills and the potential to influence politics, policy-making, business, or civil society.
About the Program
- A 13-week residential program at The University of Hong Kong
- Provides access to all HKU’s educational resources
- Features various leadership skills workshops, seminars and lectures
- Features trips to different Asian capitals and manufacturing centers
- Provides numerous networking opportunities for promising future leaders in a further globalized world
- Fellows will conduct policy research and produce a paper on a topic relevant to global affairs.
About the Fellows
- Midcareer professionals with demonstrated leadership experience
- Must have a high level of English proficiency
Financial and Administrative Details
- Funded (covers housing and a monthly supplemental stipend for each Fellow)
- Travel expenses to and from Hong Kong are to be covered by Fellows, other than in exceptional circumstances
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: