TERM: Flexible working hours
START DATE/ TIME: January 2018
DURATION: Long-term, with 2 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: X-Drive Auto-Moto-Sport School is looking for a Sales Manager who will be responsible for identifying, developing, and managing accounts within specific segments, markets.
- Identify new or existing markets/ accounts that meet property sales strategy;
- Develop a sales plan to generate business from identified markets/ accounts;
- Develop marketing intelligence: new product ideas, competition activities, new customer trends and performance;
- Generate and deliver presentations and proposals of X Drives' services;
- Be prepared to spend quite an amount of time in face-to-face customer interaction in or outside of the office;
- Sell the benefits of the Sales Center/ property sales and event management;
- Strive to meet measurable targets and goals, as assigned for individual and team;
- Handle emails and messages properly and on a confidential basis;
- Be flexible in regard to work schedule as hours of duty are scheduled on business demands;
- Follow all Company’s policies and procedures;
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect Company assets;
- Prepare and review written documents accurately and completely;
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions to meet both client and Company needs;
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/ her defined geography and accounts;
- Develop new sales methods to increase Company profitability;
- Increase and maintain the database of clients and prospects.
- Lead all aspects of the sales process; based on business needs; involve other team members to assist in solution development and proposal delivery.
- Excellent knowledge of English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Goal-driven, persistent and skilled negotiator;
- Advanced sales skills to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships;
- Self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm;
- Ability to present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized manner;
- Effective time management skills;
- Understanding of sales strategies and account profitability;
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented and initiative personality who will become a great team player.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Demonstrated customer development and relationship management skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, based on previous experience and skills, plus paid leaves.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to submit their CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com. Please, indicate the position title (“Sales Manager") in the subject line of your email.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 December 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: X – Drive Auto-Moto-Sport School is one of the most professional auto-schools functioning in Armenia, and a highly qualified institution providing professional driving lessons and specific training programs on safe and secure driving, as well off-road driving, and upskilling trainings for professional drivers. The School was founded in 2016 based on the cornerstone “4x4 Off-Road” auto-club that was founded 7 years ago and was the leader in the auto-sport field in Armenia and the region.