The International School of Economics at Tbilisi State University (ISET) accepts applications for its highly-prestigious Master’s Degree Program in Economics. Armenian applicants are offered:
- Future Leader Scholarships up to USD 500 per month for outstanding candidates,
- 100% scholarships covering the full cost of tuition and living stipends up to $150 for all candidates meeting the minimum academic requirements (GPA of B-),
- Free housing for the entire duration of studies in Tbilisi,
- Possibility of internships and/or semester abroad in Europe,
- Summer internships/job placement in Armenia.
Established in 2006, ISET is sponsored by a consortium of prominent international donors, including BP, the CERGE-EI Foundation, the Government of Georgia, the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Open Society Foundation, Swedish International Cooperation Agency, US Agency for International Development, and the World Bank. It is the only institution in the South Caucasus offering an international-caliber Master’s Program in Economics. From a total of 153 ISET graduates, 97% are currently employed or studying abroad. ISETers hold leading analytical positions in the National Banks and ministries in all three South Caucasus countries and study in PhD programs at Stanford University, University of Chicago, New York University and University of Pennsylvania, among others.
Deadline for Applications: 1 pm, May 1, 2013, Tbilisi Time
Applications and further information are available online: www.iset.ge