2-9 September 2013 | Avezzano, Italy
The aim of this Partnership-building Activity is to promote the cooperation and creation of long-lasting partnerships and projects within YiA Programme among organisations willing to work on an international level by providing the participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to assure a high quality management of international projects.
The methodology used in this activity is based on non-formal education and it is fully functional and topic-related. The PBA will be aimed at providing the participants with practical skills useful for the management of international projects and building of long-lasting and reliable partnerships among participants’ organisations for future collaboration in YIA and the upcoming Youth Programme.
1. to bring together potential partners and facilitate the building of long-lasting and reliable partnerships among participants’ organisations for future collaboration in YIA and the new Youth Programme projects
2. to facilitate the inclusion of organisations willing to develop international projects
4. to provide participants with practical skills on international projects management
4. to share best practices and experiences to assure the quality of the projects
5. to encourage the learning process by having the participants develop a final project involving the above-mentioned elements.
6. to provide and exchange information about the Youth in Action and the upcoming Mobility Programme.
7. to raise awarness about European citizenship through European cooperation on an international level
According to the rules of YIA Programme.
YIA covers 100% of accommodation/food, activity and visa costs, and 70% of travel costs (reimbursed ONLY by bank transfer, once we have received the original tickets, boarding passes and original invoices).
Participants cover 30% of travel costs.
Participation Fee: 35€ per participant upon project approval