Zaragoza Logistics Center Alumni Scholarship
Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) currently provides a number of scholarships each year for students of the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
A group of former ZLOG students of Zaragoza Logistics Center now living in Basel, Switzerland, have committed themselves to give an opportunity to one highly-qualified and motivated future student who has an interest in pursuing a career in Supply Chain Management, through a scholarship. By the means of this scholarship, our former students also want to create diversity in our classrooms and help ensure that financial circumstances are no bar to the most promising candidates to have access to the world-class education that we offer.
The Basel ZLOG Alumni Scholarship offers € 6,000 EUR for living expenses or reduction of tuition (as per the decision of the holder of the scholarship).
Scholarships are awarded only to students who have been admitted to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program through ZLC‘s regular admissions procedure.
The applicants should display exceptional academic achievement and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in SCM and Logistics. To be eligible, the candidate must comply with the following criteria:
- Granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Completion of a four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement.
- Competitive GRE or GMAT score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong professional and/or academic achievement in completing a college degree - including some quantitative training and evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language. 2
- Fluency in English, competitive IELTS or TOEFL score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
General conditions of scholarships
The scholarship is based upon the applicants’ fit with the relevant scholarship criteria and the Basel ZLOG Alumni Committee reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship if the conditions are not met.
In the event that the scholarship holder does not graduate from the ZLOG program, the funds he/she received will have to be returned in full to the ZLC Basel ZLOG Alumni Fund so that they can be reallocated to another student in need. This will have to happen in no more than two years after the graduation of the class he/she has been enrolled in.
The successful applicant will be expected to participate in promotional activities of the ZLOG program. ZLC reserves the right to use the names, photographs and recordings of him/her on the website and for any other publicity. Any personal information held will be used in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
For further details on how to apply and what qualifications are required for this scholarship, or for information on other programs of financial assistance which may be available please contact the ZLC Financial Aid Office.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org · Contact person: Virginia Acosta · Phone: (+34) 976 077 609 · Edificio Náyade, 5 · C/ Bari 55, PLAZA · 50197 Zaragoza · Spain
If you are interested in co-sponsoring the ZLOG Scholarship Program, please contact the ZLC Financial Aid Office to discuss proposals and/or possibilities.