Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University Entry Scholarship
The University offers an entry scholarship of up to RMB40,000 (approximately USD6,250) per year for international undergraduate students of the 2016/17 intake.
1) In applying for the Entry Scholarship, you are required to submit a Scholarship Application Form. Please read the Application Guidelies Carefully.
2) The Entry Scholarship can be continued if the recipient’s average score over all courses of the previous academic year rank within the top 25% amongst all students on the same academic programme during his/her year of study at XJTLU. For details, please contact the International Student Recruitment and Support office or read the Application Guidelines.
How to Apply
1. Submit the application directly to the International Student Recruitment and Support office at XJTLU with or after submission of your application for a full time degree programmes at XJTLU. The deadline to apply for the Entry Scholarship is 15th June 2016.
2. Application Form shall be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
1. This scholarship is offered as a deduction from XJTLU tuition fees for the entry year 2016/17 only. No cash alternative will be offered.
2. The Entry Scholarship will not be credited towards tuition fees until the student has fully enrolled at XJTLU, which includes having had their qualifications and other documentation verified and checked.
3. Successful applicants will be required to engage with a wide range of publicity and promotional activities. Please note that this is a key requirement of the international student scholarship and by accepting the scholarship you will be entering into an agreement to undertake these activities and agree to XJTLU using your image. Failure to comply with this agreement may lead to withdrawal of the scholarship. Further information about these obligations will be made available to the successful candidates as part of their scholarship offer and will form part of the terms of the offer.
4. Scholarship awards are made by the XJTLU Scholarship Committee and all decisions are final. The University will not accept any appeals in respect of the decisions made by the Committee.