Eurodesk Brussels Link is seeking one (1) highly motivated web editor intern. The intern will assist with the editorial productionof English content published on the European Youth Portal including the production on its future social media features.
This internship is an excellent opportunity to participate in all stages of content creation from inception to publishing. Proposed length of internship is six (6) months.
Profile and skills required
- An academic background in journalism, communication, politics, socialscience or equivalent is requested;
- Strong interest in youth policy and youth related issues;
- Excellent writing/editing skills in English;
- Experience with Content Management Systems, basic knowledge of HTML, good knowledge of video processing or graphic software;
- Detail oriented, resourceful, and self-motivated;
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Previous experience of working in NGOs, volunteering activities and/or participation in (international) youth activities are desirable;
- Have a valid work permit for Belgium.
The trainee receives a monthly allowance.
The traineeship is on a full time basis in line with the regular working hours of Eurodesk Brussels Link (38h/week).
If your profile matches the requirements, please send your CV and a concise application letter (max. 1 page) in English to: email@example.com
Deadline to apply: 22 July 2015 (midnight Brussels time)
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: