Millennium Development Scholarship
Applicants will need to provide information in their application detailing how the scholarship will help them to attain the Millennium Development goals within their country.
The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the UWE Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students.
Eligible applicants must
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application
How to apply
The deadline for application is 13 November 2016. Students can apply via their UWE Welcome portalby completing the scholarship task. Contact email@example.com if you have any queries
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: