Award: a number of scholarships valued at 5000 euro each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time undergraduate programme for the first year of study only.
Eligible Majors and Course Level:
There are several scholarships available in the following areas:
- Full-time undergraduate programmes (except Medicine, Dentistry and Acting) https://www.tcd.ie/courses/undergraduate/az/
- Bachelor in Business Studies (Trinity Specialist Business Degree)
Who can apply:
Applicants who are normally resident in and have completed their high school education in the USA. Applicants who have non-EU status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate. Applicants must have achieved a minimum of either SAT total score of 2000 (no superscoring) or ACT cumulative score of 34. This scholarship is for accepted applicants for the incoming Class of 2020 only.
The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement, core values and evaluation of the applicants’ potential to build value in the overall TCD community
Application Submission Documents
- Application number (assigned by TCD when application is submitted)
- 200 word statement on “my core values and how they will help build our TCD community.” – submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format
Scholarship Application Process
- Submit scholarship request no later than March 1st, 2016
- Submit scholarship request as follows:
- Email to: Karen.email@example.com
- Subject line: your name and your applicant number
- Attachment of your 200 word statement of core values and how they will help build TCD community
- Acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request will come within 48 hours
- No further communication until scholarship awards are made; awards will be made and successful candidates informed no later than April 1st, 2016
- Decision to accept scholarship is required on May 1st; along with acceptance of your offer to attend TCD and payment of your deposit.
- You will be responsible for formally accepting the scholarship offer by email reply to Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship acceptance will come within 72 hours and will be dependent upon confirmation of deposit payment made to TCD
- A non-response will be considered as declining the offer
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: