UQ Economics Scholarship for International Year 12 students
The scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding student seeking admission to the Bachelor of Economics (BEcon) program at The University of Queensland (UQ).
Award value: 50% tuition fees waiver
Applications open: 1 July 2015
Applications close: 20 November 2015
Available to: Future Student
Additional requirements: Current Year 12 (or gap year)
How to apply
Before submitting your application please make sure you include the following documents
Applications close:20 November 2015Before you apply:
- UQ School of Economics Scholarship Application Form
- A covering letter out lining your motivation to study Economics at The Univeristy of Queensland
- Your years 11 and 12 academic records
- A summary of extra-cirricular activities
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.