UQ Economics Scholarship for International Year 12 students
The scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding student seeking admission to the Bachelor of Economics (BEcon) program at The University of Queensland (UQ).
- International students completing Year 12 in Australia are eligible to apply.
- Criteria based on Year 12 results and broad academic achievement in Years 11 and 12.
- Previous study of economics at school or college is not required for enrolment in the BEcon program, nor for the scholarship.
- Short listed candidates may be required to attend an interview.
How to apply
Before submitting your application please make sure you include the following documents
Applications close:20 November 2015Before you apply:
- UQ School of Economics Scholarship Application Form
- A covering letter out lining your motivation to study Economics at The Univeristy of Queensland
- Your years 11 and 12 academic records
- A summary of extra-cirricular activities
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: