Uppsala University scholarships
Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition, but not living expenses, for studies at Uppsala University Master's programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 28 August 2017.
For studies at: Master’s programmes
- Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu.
- Students can only be awarded an IPK scholarship for their first priority programme at Uppsala University.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
Documentation to send:
- No extra documents need to be sent. We will use documentation you submit with your programme application on www.universityadmissions.se.
- Your application ID must be noted on the scholarship application form.
Application period: 1 December 2016 to 20 January 2017. Link to online application will be published here on 1 December.
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: