1st Summer School of
Interdisciplinary Research on Brain Network Dynamics
June 24-28, 2019
The interest in neuronal networks is growing exponentially. Research turns out to be especially successful where borders between classical fields of sciences are crossed.
The BRANDY summer school is supposed to stimulate this multi-disciplinary approach by bringing together international students, young researchers, and experts with distinct scientific backgrounds, all sharing an interest in neuronal network dynamics.
To support an exchange between scientists with different backgrounds, tutorials will introduce the distinct scientific fields, models, and methods. Introductions will be complemented by reviews on the state-of-the-art in specific research topics and by reports on latest advances.
Young international scientists (Master's students to Junior postdocs) from Neurosciences, Biology, Computer Sciences, Engineering, Physics, or related fields.
- 5 days of Lectures, Poster sessions, Social events
- reserved to 50 participants, working language will be English
- Department of Physics, University of Trento
- Center for Mind/Brain Sciences, University of Trento
- Department of Information Engineering and Computer Sciences, University of Trento
- Centre for Integrative Biology, University of Trento
- Neuroinformatics Laboratory, Fondazione Bruno Kessler, Trento
- Neural Computation Laboratory, Italian Institute of Technology, Rovereto
- Department of Energy, Information engineering and Mathematical models, University of Palermo
- Institute of Innovative Research, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Complex Systems Theory Department, Institute of Nuclear Physics - Polish Academy of Science, Krakow, Poland
- Albrecht Haase, University of Trento
- Jorge Jovicich, University of Trento
- Ludovico Minati, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Polish Academy of Science & University of Trento
- Lorenzo Pavesi, University of Trento
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.